Brown Daily Herald
- ecoRI.org is a nonprofit Web site devoted to providing Rhode Islanders with relevant environmental news. Its mission is to investigate and report on stories and issues that will catalyze positive environmental change.
- AESS Newsletter offers articles on AESS events and projects, announcements regarding environmental studies and science related Conferences, Fellowships, Calls for Papers, Job Listings, and much more.
- Natural News Network is Rhode Island's own online magazine about your environment -- the news and info you need to explore it, have fun outside, keep up with local issues, live greener, and get involved
- The Humane Society of the US is the nation's largest and most effective animal protection
organization, backed by 11 million Americans.
- What Grows On in Rhode Island is a new environmental Calendar for public events. Listings are free, and the Calendar is freely available online.
- The Kiski School is a boarding school in western Pennsylvania that is launching an innovative sustainability program.
- YCOMP is a non-profit organization created by
two rising seniors at Sharon High School in Sharon, MA to promote composting for Massachusetts' populace.
- Container Recycling Institute is a non-profit organization with a mission to make North America a global model for the collection and quality recycling of packaging materials.